We have compiled a list of items that we accept as donations. If you have an item not on the list that you think we would want or need, please contact us before dropping it off.
- Deer, Sheep, Goat, Rabbit, Wild Animal Hides (must be salted or frozen)
- Organic, Locally grown/hunted Meat (Please call before-hand)
- Lumber (not pressure treated, painted, or treated)
- Organic Material – leaves, seaweed, organic manure, organic compost, etc.
- Mulch Hay, Square or Round bales. No Straw
- Dishsoap. BIODEGRABLE SOAP ONLY(Will state if it’s biodegradable on the bottle. “Natural” does mean anything).
- Unbleached toilet paper
- Used Towels. Dish and Bathing.
- Double pained windows
- Peeled Bark from Birch, Cedar, Basswood (done skillfully and only from trees that are being taken down anyway)
- Cedar Logs for friction fire sets
- Beeswax, Propolis, Honey
- Nature Based Books
- Tools (Please call before-hand)
- Cast Iron Tubs
- Raw Wool
- Metal Drums (55,30,20 gallons or smaller. Empty)
Thank you for any donations!